[AT] OT Humor

Greg Hass gkhass at avci.net
Sat Apr 15 21:11:30 PDT 2006

RFDT---------- The All-Horse channel; all horses except when no one can
watch. Also they seem to thrive on deceiving the people. A few months back
they advertised a special program devoted to horse drawn equipment. I
thought it would be fun to see horse drawn corn binders, grain binders,
mowers,etc.  What they failed to mention was that it was a hour long
infomercial for companies that build 12 ft. turbo diesel driven mowers, big
wheel rakes with engine driven hydl. pumps to fold them for transport. Not
my idea of horse driven  equipment even though a horse may have pulled it .
Recently, they advertised 2 differrnt specials, one on how to chose you
first tractor, the other was something like how to chose equipment for the
small farm. Turns out both were hour long infomercials for John Deere. I
turned off these programs as soon as I realized what they were. Remember
the saying---- three strikes and your out?--------- well, I'm there.
Greg Hass