[Farmall] Re: Polarity..Vincents

bsdunek at ismi.net bsdunek at ismi.net
Sat Apr 15 06:34:17 PDT 2006

I remember a Black Shadow when I was in college.  Sure used to wish I
had one.  Probably could now, except I've got too many toys.

As far as " Long live the internal combustion engine!" I think we'll
see them for many years to come.  If you remember, it was predicted
back in the 60's that they would be phased out by now and replaced
with turbins/Wankel/batteries/solar/whatever.  They're sure going
strong!
Bruce