[AT] OT Humor

Lyle DeWitt Myles lyle45859 at netzero.com
Sat Apr 15 07:44:57 PDT 2006

I wanted to add something I forgot about. RFDTV has a magazine on sale for
twenty dollars a year. It shows up to three months of listings for their
programming. I think this would be a good investment so that you can see
what is coming on and when.

Lyle Myles
May the Lord be with each and everyone this beautiful day that the Lord has
given each and every one of us.