[AT] List Mail

jahaze at aol.com jahaze at aol.com
Fri Apr 14 08:05:19 PDT 2006

 I used to hate getting e-mails like this, but now I find myself asking, has the list been really slow the past two weeks, or is it just me?  I only get two or three e-mails a day and am having withdraw symptoms.

Is anyone going to the Aauman auction on the 28th & 29th?  It looks like a bunch of great tractors but I just can't justify going as my yard it presently littered with a bunch of great "projects" already.  At least spring is finally here.

Enjoy, Joe

----------MailBlocks_8C82DEBFB14B894_10A0_2AA0_FWM-D35.sysops.aol.com

<HTML><BODY><DIV style='font-family: "Verdana"; font-size: 10pt;'><DIV>
<DIV> I used to hate getting e-mails like this, but now I find myself asking, has the list been really slow the past two weeks, or is it just me?  I only get two or three e-mails a day and am having withdraw symptoms.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Is anyone going to the Aauman auction on the 28th & 29th?  It looks like a bunch of great tractors but I just can't justify going as my yard it presently littered with a bunch of great "projects" already.  At least spring is finally here.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Enjoy, Joe</DIV> <BR></DIV></DIV></BODY></HTML>