Fw: [Farmall] Only Slightly off topic: Shop and Storage building for Farmall Tractors

Larry L Hardesty hardestyll at unk.edu
Wed Apr 12 11:19:51 PDT 2006

Jim,   Well, I don't know of abandoned ones in this area.   This is a
farming area and I don't see a lot of unused or abandoned buildings.   My
nephew is a house mover as is his uncle (and his dad before he passed
away).  They have seen a lot of the local territory over the past 40 plus
years.  An unused or abandoned building that is suitable for machine
storage and workshop just does not come up very often.  Even if it did, I
would want it moved to my property...both for security and
convenience...and moving a building (even at my nephew's costs) is not
cheap.

 So hope it works out in your part of the country and for your needs, but
don' t think it meets mine.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Larry Hardesty
Kearney, Nebraska 68849-2240
308-865-8535
308-865-8722 fax
hardestyll at unk.edu
--=_alternative 0064B2038625714E_=

ones in this area.   This is a farming area and I don't see a lot
of unused or abandoned buildings.   My nephew is a house mover as
is his uncle (and his dad before he passed away).  They have seen
a lot of the local territory over the past 40 plus years.  An unused
or abandoned building that is suitable for machine storage and workshop
just does not come up very often.  Even if it did, I would want it
moved to my property...both for security and convenience...and moving a
building (even at my nephew's costs) is not cheap.  </font>
of the country and for your needs, but don' t think it meets mine.</font>
Kearney, Nebraska 68849-2240<br>
308-865-8535<br>
308-865-8722 fax<br>
hardestyll at unk.edu</font>