[Farmall] Only Slightly off topic: Shop and Storage building forFarmall Tractors

Arthur Umland artsd at aol.com
Tue Apr 11 20:32:03 PDT 2006

    A comment about skylights. I had read of the concern about fiberglass
used as skylights failing with age and/or leaking, so I did not install
them on my pole shed. What I chose to do instead was install a
translucent ridge cap at the peak. This provides quite a bit of light
in the interior for such a small area. Yes, these are still fiberglass,
but if and when I have to replace them it will be much easier to do
then replacing an entire panel. Of course, if you choose to install a
ceiling in your work area this would not be a consideration.

    Regards,       Art