[AJD] Tommy's AR

Chris C jdnutinwa at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 11 21:13:42 PDT 2006

Tommy,

    The batter covers aren't meant to hinge. The tabs
slide into the slots,  and you use a zues fastener to
hold them closed.  The correct fasteners are avaliable
from deere,  only like $18 each...  I fainted when I
ordered mine..

     On the decals,  I would call Travis Jorde and go
with what he tells you.  He is the expert.  I will
look mine over for existing decals tomorrow and try to
take some pictures for you.

      Your tractor is looking very nice.  I wish I was
that far along on mine.

           Chris

Chris Carl
Camano Island, Washington