Fw: [Farmall] Only Slightly off topic: Shop and Storage building for Farmall Tractors

Larry L Hardesty hardestyll at unk.edu
Tue Apr 11 15:23:20 PDT 2006

Art, Yes, I saw you earlier post about using Menards and local building
people....ummm, we are not that far about....they want to spend a few days
in Nebraska!!?

It looks like insulation for the roof is best installed when the roof is
put up... so it is done like you did it.  I don't know what problems we
would have in South Dakota and Nebraska with condensation but probably
insulation is good for both better heating and for noise control of the
roof.   I probably will go initially with the open rafters.

As with getting things done, always a trade-off between time and money.
However, with time I can look for an electrician who probably will do it
cheaper than the package folks.  Somethings I can do, such as insultation,
and as long as I enjoy doing it, it ain't work.  Also, the pay as you go
appeals to me.  Main thing right now is to get my tractors together and
inside.

Thanks,

Larry

Larry Hardesty
Kearney, Nebraska 68849-2240
308-865-8535
308-865-8722 fax
hardestyll at unk.edu

--=_alternative 007AFC698625714D_=

using Menards and local building people....ummm, we are not that far about....they
want to spend a few days in Nebraska!!?</font>
is best installed when the roof is put up... so it is done like you did
it.  I don't know what problems we would have in South Dakota and
Nebraska with condensation but probably insulation is good for both better
heating and for noise control of the roof.   I probably will go initially
with the open rafters.   </font>
a trade-off between time and money.  However, with time I can look
for an electrician who probably will do it cheaper than the package folks.
 Somethings I can do, such as insultation, and as long as I enjoy
doing it, it ain't work.  Also, the pay as you go appeals to me.  Main
thing right now is to get my tractors together and inside.  </font>
Kearney, Nebraska 68849-2240<br>
308-865-8535<br>
308-865-8722 fax<br>
hardestyll at unk.edu</font>