[AT] Ebay item Allis Chalmers front wheel and tire

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Apr 11 13:29:12 PDT 2006

I don't know this for a fact, but Cecil Monson used to collect some of
the "compact" spare tire/rims, from cars that were being junked, for use
on some of his AC tractors. Frequently the spares had never been on the
ground and could go for quite a while in typical antique tractor use.
The trick was finding the ones with the correct lug spacing, but he
claimed that they worked just fine.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of
fighting a foreign enemy. -James Madison, fourth US president (1751-1836)