[AT] OT for those interested in aviation

Ronald L. Cook rlcook at pionet.net
Tue Apr 11 13:10:04 PDT 2006

Well, I knew what you meant.  I just put a trencher on eBay.  I have
been thinking about putting my mosquito fogger on eBay, but danged if I
can figure out what catagory it should be listed under.  If I put it
under Allis Chalmers, perhaps you would see it and tell everyone else???
  Maybe Ol' Rog would see it and buy it?  Take care of those skeeters
out there in Nebr. during his parade.

Ron Cook
Salix, IA