[AT] OT for those interested in aviation

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Tue Apr 11 08:24:30 PDT 2006

Well, Ron at least you have an excuse I have a Dumb neighbor who has a  strip
on his place and buzzes my house lots of times with his noisy old plane.  One
of these days he's going to crash that old piece of junk and I hope its not
on my place.
I lived in the Delta of the Sacramento River when young and saw many of the
crop dusters flying out to work. You guys live a dangerous life. But you know
Farming is still more dangerous on the top ten list.

Walt  Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR 97361
503 623-0460