[AT] OT vehicle question?

Alan Bowen rustaholic777 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 10 19:32:23 PDT 2006

    My wife's ride is an old (1988) Ford Aerostar that I bought well used in 2003.  We just can't kill it.
  With the seat out it hauls a lot of anything.
  10 foot material goes clear to the front, but I have hauled a lot of it.
  The body has enough bangs that I am getting ready to replace it.
  With what????
  Why another 1988 Ford Aerostar of course.
  Spare parts and all ya know,,,,,

  Alan Bowen