[Farmall] IHC truck and tractor

Matthew pudding at puddingsworld.com
Sun Apr 9 03:59:49 PDT 2006

hey rob, we talked a few years ago at some point.......i is a kiwi, and you
live on the west islands.......lol.......westies

some pics i took at the local tractor record attempt today

http://www.puddingsworld.com/Machinery/Friends_tractors/NZ_tractor_record_attempt/new_zealand_tractor_record_attem.htm

i never driven a t liner, but they are some of the toughest trucks
built........

i used to drive a acco 2150.....still remeber the growl under the cab, and
the run up required at hills to get up with out having to change down

ya need to have a hunt round and see what others are running under them,

the duals?........just try wieghting her, and let some air out of the
tires.........hey what about half tracks.....lol

........steak and beer huh, damn, you aussies know how to live it up
lol......

have you ever seen the movie called the castle??.........thats a personal
fav........nothing like the sound of a two stroke at full noise in the
morning!