[Farmall] IHC truck and tractor

Rob Johnson johnson_rob at bigpond.com
Sun Apr 9 04:50:48 PDT 2006

Interesting ! , did you get anywhere near the record ?.
No , I haven't seen "the castle" , but there is a Super 90 and a KW with an
8v71 in it on the farm next door , and there has been a bloke with a C
series Inter with a 6v53 and Allison getting around here , carting water .
Big twin stacks , but he kept on blowing out the mufflers , you could hear
that GM for miles !.
Rob J.