[Farmall] IHC truck and tractor

Matthew pudding at puddingsworld.com
Sun Apr 9 02:13:29 PDT 2006

dude, you got a ole acco.........nice bit of aussie kit that is.......you
wanna dig round for a later model T2650 t liner  with a 855 cummins in

ya tractor..........you need some big sexy duals, and fluid in the inner
wheels,

lol.......you mention the A series farmalls you might loose a few americans!

how goes austrailia??......