[Farmall] IHC truck and tractor

Rob Johnson johnson_rob at bigpond.com
Sun Apr 9 03:00:56 PDT 2006

Well G/Day Mathew ! (are you the Kiwi ?).
  I'm happy to stay with the twin cab ACCO , plenty of room , and big enough
for my needs.
I'd just like to have the nicest 1710 around !.It was a fire pumper , and
has been well looked after.
The W6 is an ideal size for the Wallace , the outside tynes cover the tracks
beautifully . If I was to go to duals I'd have the traction alright , but it
would be counterproductive , when I'm trying to lift the ground.
Things are going ok here , one frig full of steak , the other full of beer ,
what more could a bloke want ?.
Except a running 1710 !<VBG>.
Rob J.