[AT] OT Humor

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Sat Apr 8 15:29:38 PDT 2006

Walt,

I understand that.  I think TV has become more vile over the past 25 - 30
years.  Last night I was watching "America Funniest Videos" on ABC, with my
6 yr old son.  I had to change the channel a few times during commercials.
There was some very inappropriate commercials that were on during prime time
and with a "family friendly" show.  Even lately there has been inappropriate
advertising on TV Land during prime time.  I really don't want my kids being
exposed to lud things, especially at their young age.  I won't even get
started with VH1 or MTV.

Lou