[AT] Central MO auction

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 8 18:07:49 PDT 2006

I went to a local auction today that was advertised as "local farmer" with no name.  Well, if they would have listed his name, they would probably had more people attend.  I don't know their reasons, unless they were afraid of theft before the sale.  It was at the Brady show grounds, not at a farm.

A T-20 sold for about $2500, it wasn't perfect, but ran ok, not rusty and the tracks looked tight, no blade.  There were several M's, MD's, Super M's, a WD-9, a nice AC 180 Gas (under 200 hours, new rear tires etc) and a 1456.

I resisted all temptation after buying oil and filters for spring, I had left enough in town.

Len Rugen
--0-280598337-1144544869=:15032

<DIV>I went to a local auction today that was advertised as "local farmer" with no name.  Well, if they would have listed his name, they would probably had more people attend.  I don't know their reasons, unless they were afraid of theft before the sale.  It was at the Brady show grounds, not at a farm.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>A T-20 sold for about $2500, it wasn't perfect, but ran ok, not rusty and the tracks looked tight, no blade.  There were several M's, MD's, Super M's, a WD-9, a nice AC 180 Gas (under 200 hours, new rear tires etc) and a 1456.  </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I resisted all temptation after buying oil and filters for spring, I had left enough in town.</DIV>