[AT] IH 350 Utility alt

Bill "Bear" Hood mmman at netscape.com
Sat Apr 8 17:55:29 PDT 2006

Kevin
My BIL gave me some alternators that were built to go on referigeration units on truck trailers.  They are much smaller and still 65 amps output.  Some were one wire and some were not.  I would have to go the shop at the farm to look at who built them, but I think some were Delco and some were Motorcraft.  I think I have used all of them but one and they fit under a Cub hood or any place a gen would normally fit.  \
You might ask around truck repair places as I did not have to purchase these as the Cummins repair place, the BIL works for was closing out some out of date parts and were going to throw them out.
Bear

Live every day of your life like a three year old.  Get down in the dirt with it, roll in it and smile a lot.  Bear