[AJD] Gathering of the Green Review Now On Website

KWReese at aol.com KWReese at aol.com
Sat Apr 8 09:10:14 PDT 2006

Good Morning John Deere Enthusiasts Everywhere:

The 2006 review of the "Gathering" is now on the web site along with some
photos.  The review is entitled, "Gathering of the Green" 2006 - An Abundant
"Harvest in the Heartland."

Please go to http://www.gatheringofthegreen.com/ and take a few minutes to
read the review.  It's longer than we intended but there was so much to say
about the wonderful four days of the conference.  We hope you enjoy the article.

We had 1600 people from forty states attend along with 32 from Canada and a
couple from England.  What a tremendous turnout!

Thank you to everyone who attended and also thanks to those who helped
"spread the word" about the 2006 conference.

Best Regards,
Ken

Ken Reese
Cochairman
"Gathering of the Green" Conference
E-mail: kwreese at aol.com

-------------------------------1144512614

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Good Morning John Deere Enthusiasts Everywhere:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>The 2006 review of the "Gathering" is now on the web site along with so=
me photos.  The review is entitled, <U>"Gathering of the Green" 2006 -=20=
An Abundant "Harvest in the Heartland."</U> </DIV>
<DIV><U></U> </DIV>
<DIV>Please go to <A title=3Dhttp://www.gatheringofthegreen.com/ href=3D"htt=
p://www.gatheringofthegreen.com/">http://www.gatheringofthegreen.com/</A> an=
d take a few minutes to read the review.  It's longer than we intended=20=
but there was so much to say about the wonderful four days of the conference=
.  We hope you enjoy the article.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>We had 1600 people from forty states attend along with 32 from Canada a=
nd a couple from England.  What a tremendous turnout!</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you to everyone who attended and also thanks to those who helped=20=
"spread the word" about the 2006 conference.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Best Regards,</DIV>
<DIV>Ken</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV><FONT lang=3D0 face=3DArial size=3D2 FAMILY=3D"SANSSERIF" PTSIZE=3D"10"=
wreese at aol.com</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>