[AT] allis c's

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Sat Apr 8 07:14:57 PDT 2006

I am 100% with Rog on this one. Whenever someone asks (while Diane is
within earshot) how many tractors I have, I usually just mumble
something about not being sure or not counting that kind of thing, like
missed golf strokes. Of course, the golf thing doesn't make any sense,
but if it staves off the inevitable, I go with it. That is also why I
never remove more than a couple of tractors from one of the several
storage locations at one time. More than three tractors sitting near
each other starts to attract the kinds of questions I don't like to
hear. :-)

As far as after I am gone, well, that will be someone else's problem,
not mine. They will have a bigger problem figuring out where to put the
40 yard dumpster for all the stuff I have "saved" in the barn.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of
fighting a foreign enemy. -James Madison, fourth US president (1751-1836)