[AT] allis c's

Roger Welsch captneb at micrord.com
Sat Apr 8 07:50:12 PDT 2006

I find answers like "quite a few" or "not quite enough" or that
count-per-acre figure very useful although as I approach 70 years of age I
find that I no longer have to put much effort into confusing others (if you
get my drift) because I do a pretty good job of it on my own.  I have also
suggested to guys who want a good dog, or another good dog (read: black lab)
when the wife does not, simply to get the dog and say "What dog?"  It's your
word against hers.