[AT] OT Humor

Lyle DeWitt Myles lyle45859 at netzero.com
Fri Apr 7 18:51:06 PDT 2006

I live in Ohio and for years I've had Directv. There program packages are
starting to be sky high. Before my wife passed away she was a television
person and had to have all those channels to watch. As for me I only cared
for the local channels for news and weather. I got tired of paying sixty
plus dollars a month for this service and decided to pull the plug on the
system. Just before I did I remembered that I had a local cable service in
my area. I'm disabled and have to watch every penny. I explained to them
what I wanted and they had it for fifthteen dollars a month. And now after
all these years I'm finally getting local channels in my area and not locals
from an area that is one-hundred and fifty miles from my home. Check around
and maybe you could find a better deal on service and what programming you
would like to see. I will say this that Directv has a better picture than
cable but sometimes you have to sacrifice to get what you want in
programming.

Lyle Myles
May the Lord be with each and everyone this beautiful day that the Lord has
given each and every one of us.