[AT] OT Humor

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Fri Apr 7 18:49:32 PDT 2006

Walt,

Those are the basically the only channels that I watch.  I watch TV Land
once in a while.  The only reason I don't yank the cable is because my 6 yr
old likes to watch Animal Planet, and my 2 and 4 yr old like to watch
Noggin.  We don't let them watch most of the stuff on Nick, including Sponge
Bob.  Cartoon Network used to show the good old cartoons, but they don't
anymore.  Our cable provider doesn't offer Boomerang.  I even have my
reservations about the some of the kid stuff that is on PBS.

Lou