[AT] OT Humor

Louis louis at kellnet.com
Fri Apr 7 17:13:55 PDT 2006

I think there was more and better shows to watch when there was only 3 or 4
channels.  They had to work harder to keep a persons interest.  Now with
120+ channels, I can't find much of anything to watch.  I am ready to yank
the cable out of the wall and throw the TV's out.  Especially since I don't
want my kids exposed to the garbage that is being shown these days.

Lou