[AT] OT vehicle question?

CEE VILL cvee60 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 7 15:44:22 PDT 2006

Farmer,

You may have considered this, or maybe not, so here goes.

If you are planning to carry one or two 250 lb. units in a mini van, please
consider a safety cage behind the passenger and driver.  If you have to hit
some jerk that pulls in front of you, the load will not want to stop as
quickly as the van. Have you considered small or mid size pickup trucks??

Charlie

P.S.  I am always concerned about this because I once came upon an accident
of a man who carried a concrete block in a late 50's car trunk for winter
traction.  When he ran off the road into some small trees, the block got
him. Not a good thing to be thinking about, but not to be ignored either.