[AT] OT vehicle question?

Phil Vorwerk - Printwear Graphics pvorwerk at newulmtel.net
Fri Apr 7 13:51:49 PDT 2006

I had an Olds Silhouette (same as a Lumina) van for a while.  I liked the
ride and the fuel economy.  It developed a transmission problem after I sold
it, but from what I understand this was not all that common.  If you are in
an area that gets snow you will greatly prefer the front wheel drive Lumina
over the rear wheel drive Astro.  I also liked the fact that the older units
were made with plastic/composite body panels - a real plus to us guys in the
salt/rust belt (Minnesota)

FWIW
Phil Vorwerk
Courtland, MN