[AT] photo album test

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 22:37:12 PDT 2006

We have at least as much snow and there is something wrong. This is
supposed to be a coastal area. I don't want anymore snow for years.
Thank god I'm not really farming, the fields won't dry up for at least
another month. Fresh potatoes for midsummer will be hard to get by and
there is no real midsummer without potatoes, pickled herrings, a few
drams and strawberrys.
Anyway, nice pictures, keep 'em coming.

Mattias