[AT] photo album test

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Apr 6 23:20:12 PDT 2006

Thanks Mattias, and I'm hoping to plant some early potatoes by the end of
this month . The garden is deep with mud right now but a couple of weeks of
wind and sun will take care of that. Daytime temps of 10C (50F) make for
good working conditions here lately. Cold tonight though as it was down in
the 20s last time I checked.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/