[AT] photo album test

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Apr 6 20:19:33 PDT 2006

Thanks everybody for the feedback. Now I know the link to the photo album
works.
Gene, the snow is pretty much gone except for the shelterbelts and
fencelines. The pictures I took of the snow geese today shows how the fields
are mostly clear of snow although we are a few weeks away from getting out
there and working. There are actually a few blades of green grass showing on
the south side of buildings in the yard I noticed today.

Ralph in Sask.
http://lgoff.sasktelwebsite.net/