[AJD] Update

KWReese at aol.com KWReese at aol.com
Thu Apr 6 06:30:43 PDT 2006

Greg:

I know I speak for everyone at the Gathering of the Green, we are so pleased
that Dan has been making progress and that he is finally able to come home.
That in itself will help him continue his recovery.

Best wishes to Dan, you and your family.

Ken Reese

-------------------------------1144330243

<HTML><HEAD>
rset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2802" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
f">
<DIV>Greg:</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I know I speak for everyone at the Gathering of the Green, we are so pl=
eased that Dan has been making progress and that he is finally able to come=20=
home.  That in itself will help him continue his recovery.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Best wishes to Dan, you and your family.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Ken Reese</DIV></BODY></HTML>