[AJD] Update

greg at theoldtractorcompany.com greg at theoldtractorcompany.com
Wed Apr 5 22:07:26 PDT 2006

A quick update regarding my son

Dan gets to come home next Thursday, almost three months to the day from the accident. He is
more than ready. Last week he was given full weight bearing on his right leg and he skipped
the walker and moved right into forearm crutches. It's great to see him standing. He has grown
very strong over even the last two weeks but still lacks the stamina to stay standing too long.
We have been able to bring him home the past two Sundays and this last Sunday were able to
time it so we could all attend church. That was a very good time.

He has a lot on his plate yet and a lot of issues to deal with that are coming up now but
we'll get him through it.

My sincere thanks to everyone for their support, we couldn't have made it this far with out
your thoughts and prayers

Thank you

Greg

Greg Stephen
The Old Tractor Company
Stephen Equipment Company
PO Box 709
Franktown, CO 80116
303-663-5246
303-468-0377 FAX<<--GREAT WAY TO REACH ME!