[AJD] AR Front wheels

Tommy Wilson t17wilson at cox.net
Wed Apr 5 16:49:09 PDT 2006

I didn't feel good about trying to find them after market and, since
the job is almost done and I want to take it to a show next weekend,
I went ahead and ordered them locally from Mother Deere for $99 each.
They should be here Friday. Interestingly, my JDParts, through Greg,
shows them at $99 also.

Thanks for checking Chris but I'm in a time squeeze. Looks like I
have a pair of D wheels if anyone is interested though!....TW