[AJD] AR Front wheels

Tommy Wilson t17wilson at cox.net
Wed Apr 5 10:29:47 PDT 2006

Dee,
         I suppose the previous owner could have switched them for
some reason. I've looked again and am satisfied that they are 18"
wheels. Here is a link to the best picture I have of the old tires.
It's pretty hard to tell but see what you think. Guess I need to find
two 16" rims now. Thanks.

http://public.fotki.com/twilson17/1950_jd_ar/before_left_side.html