[Steam-engine] Question please

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Wed Apr 5 09:33:12 PDT 2006

Franics, I don't see reflex glass at McMaster.  Would you please look up a
part number when you get a chance?  What I plan on using is borosilicate
from McMaster....5/8's OD on both the gage glass and displacement oiler.

Andy, I'll get some pix's posted ASAP.  I know what you're talking about
with the thin brass washers and need to find some.  The EPDM "hose washer,"
so to speak, is only good for 300 degrees.  Wondering if I should lean
towards PTFE as it's rated higher.

Well enough fer now..this is a great education!

Best regards,
RickinMt.