[AT] WD Timing

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Wed Apr 5 04:28:36 PDT 2006

Hi Dick,

My info is based on the D series tractors that I'm used to working on and to
be honest, like Gil said, I time mine by ear.   The marks I described are as
written in the I&T manual for the D and  some 100 series tractors.  I'm glad
Gil spoke up.  I figured my info wasn't right for the WD but hoped it would
give you a starting point.

If all else fails get #1 to TDC on Compression, set the points or mag
somewhere close and see if you can get it to fire.  Then play it by ear.

Charlie