[AT] Economy Jim Dandy

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue Apr 4 18:51:48 PDT 2006

Bob, to my knowledge there never was a rear PTO for the Jim Dandy. The
Power Kings had one available, but the frame of the JD is different, it
isn't set up for the necessary electric clutch, and there is no place
available to mount the PTO attachment like on the PK.  Available
horsepower is not a problem because the rear PTO attachments were sized
accordingly.  There is a three-point mounted tiller available for the JD
that has a solid shaft running all the way from the front of the tractor
to power it.  Depending on the differential in your tractor, it may work
with one of those.  Stan Wentworth (in lower Michigan) probably has some
for sale.

Larry