[AT] Economy Jim Dandy

Larry D. Goss rlgoss at evansville.net
Tue Apr 4 16:07:58 PDT 2006

Mike and I are (or at least have been) on another list that is devoted
to PK tractors, Bob.  Mission Manufacturing in Princeton, Indiana, is
now the most comprehensive location for parts.  It's possible to
completely restore one of those tractors to like new condition.
Depending on the vintage of the transmission you have, there MAY be some
parts that are not available, and there are some parts that have been
replaced by later designs.  As Mike says, the manuals are readily
available either from current owners or from eBay, or other sources.  In
a couple of weeks, I'm finally going to take all my PK paper off to
motel (I'm actually going to a convention) organized it, scan the
portions I don't have digitized as yet, and burn this year's edition of
the PK Archives.

In thinking back, I rebuilt 8 or 9 of those transmissions and/or tops
last year alone.

Larry