[AT] Economy Jim Dandy

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Tue Apr 4 04:07:23 PDT 2006

It is also a big problem with the IH transmission used on the H/M series
and numbered descendants - the taper at the end gets worn, and you wind
up in two gears at once. I am a sorry welder, but I have learned how to
add material and then grind it back to restore the profile. I have done
this successfully on several tractors.

Mike

--
Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ

"Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible,
but man´s inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary."
Reinhold Niebuhr (1892-1971), US theologian.