[AT] Economy Jim Dandy

Bob McNitt nysports at frontiernet.net
Mon Apr 3 06:10:13 PDT 2006

I inherited a 14-hsp Jim Dandy tractor from my late father-in-law
three years ago (I never found any owners manual for it). After
servicing it and some preventative maintenance, the machine has been
running fine the limited times I've used it. But yesterday the gear
shift locked up in 3rd gear and nothing I've tried has unlocked it.
The clutch still works OK, so I must assume the problem is in the gear
shift/transmission.

Has anyone heard of this happening with this tractor before?

Also, anyone know where I might pick up a copy of the owners manual?
Thanks in advance, guys.

Bob