[Steam-engine] Steam Engine Metal Silhouettes

HeritageMetalJim at aol.com HeritageMetalJim at aol.com
Sun Apr 2 19:08:50 PDT 2006

Hello,

I have recently started the Heritage Metal Art web site that is devoted to
steam engine, threshing scenes and antique tractors and implements cut in metal
 silhouettes. It is original artwork I developed and handcrafted for  fellow
farm equipment enthusiasts.

You can visit the Heritage Metal Art site at:   _www.heritagemetalart.com_
(http://www.heritagemetalart.com)

I will continually be adding new steam engines, tractors and other farming
related designs, so if you have favorite ones that you would like to see
offered, just let me know and I will pleased to design and produce them as soon  as
possible.

Please feel free to pass this information on to others who may be  interested
in it. You are also welcome to place a link on your web page to  Heritage
Metal Art and I in turn will place a link to yours on my web site. Just  let me
know you have done so, as I will be sure to do it also.

Thank you,

Jim Kuttner
Heritage Metal Art
10138 W. Kenyon Ave.
Denver, CO  80235

303-986-6339
_Heritagemetaljim at aol.com_ (mailto:Heritagemetaljim at aol.com)

-------------------------------1144030130

<HTML><HEAD>
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2900.2180" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
Arial"=20
e_document=20
face=3DArial color=3D#000000 size=3D2>
<DIV>Hello,</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I have recently started the Heritage Metal Art web site that is devoted=
 to=20
steam engine, threshing scenes and antique tractors and implements cut in me=
tal=20
silhouettes. It is original artwork I developed and handcrafted for=20
fellow farm equipment enthusiasts. </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>You can visit the Heritage Metal Art site at:   <A=20
href=3D"http://www.heritagemetalart.com">www.heritagemetalart.com</A></DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>I will continually be adding new steam engines, tractors and other farm=
ing=20
related designs, so if you have favorite ones that you would like to see=20
offered, just let me know and I will pleased to design and produce them as s=
oon=20
as possible.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Please feel free to pass this information on to others who may be=20
interested in it. You are also welcome to place a link on your web page to=20
Heritage Metal Art and I in turn will place a link to yours on my web site.=20=
Just=20
let me know you have done so, as I will be sure to do it also.  &n=
bsp;=20
</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Thank you, </DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>Jim Kuttner<BR>Heritage Metal Art<BR>10138 W. Kenyon Ave.<BR>Denver, CO=
=20
80235</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
<DIV>303-986-6339<BR><A=20