[AJD] Question

Michael Ostrander antiquejd at fwi.com
Sat Apr 1 06:54:55 PST 2006

Good Morning-
We recently purchased an 830 in original condition that has never been
painted.  It has the usual oil/dirt buildup around PTO, Filters, etc.  We
are planning on power washing to rid it of those deposits and want to know
if anyone has suggestions about a material to "coat" the tractor to prevent
further deterioration of the paint.  I have seen diesel fuel used but am
hopeful that some better product exists.  Thanks,
Michael