[AT] OT Heating with wood

Len Rugen rugenl at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 30 21:10:31 PDT 2005

I probably have enough wood left over for the winter,
but I've got a lot to cut.  When I was a kid on this
farm, we often got enough wood for the winter just
keeping what blew over into the fields or fiences IF
we could get to it to haul home.

I have several big ash over at the end of my milo
field now, but it has poision ivy growing all the way
to the top.  I sprayed it with Crossbow about a month
ago, sure makes a nice red fall color after that, I'll
cut it up after it freezes and I can wear long
sleaves.

Remember, if you have to relieve yourself, do it
BEFORE you get poision ivy sap on your hands...