[AT] test etc.

Mattias Kessén Mattias.kessen at telia.com
Thu Sep 29 11:47:10 PDT 2005

Well I'm in Sweden, where else? I've been wondering the same but it seems that you popping the question has woken at least some people. I've aso been worried/wondering about Cecil. I'm also hoping for the well being of Bo. Other than that I've been busy at work and at home.

Congratulations to Ben

/Mattias