[AT] Need more tractors

Dudley Rupert drupert at premier1.net
Wed Sep 28 18:03:26 PDT 2005

I am convinced that we need a tractor for each implement.

I heard a gal in our local bakery just the other day complaining/bemoaning
the fact that her family now has six cars.  I piped up and asked her why so
many and she said well all four of the kids are now driving and they each
feel they need there own car.  So, hey, farmer I am with you.  If every kid
needs his own car then it certainly makes sense to me that every implement
needs its' own tractor.  Let's see now ... how many more tractors do I need
to go out and buy.
Dudley -
Snohomish, Washington