[AT] test

Mike Sloane mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Sep 28 03:59:55 PDT 2005

Not much traffic on the list to respond to, Charlie, and I haven't been
doing much tractor stuff the last few days - the machines that work are
happily working, and the ones that don't, aren't.

For what it is worth, there isn't much traffic on the various Yahoo
Groups tractor lists either.

Mike

charlie hill wrote:
> well my test message made it though so were the heck is everyone???
>
> Charlie
> ----- Original Message ----- From: "charlie hill" <chill8 at cox.net>

Mike Sloane
Allamuchy NJ
mikesloane at verizon.net
Website: <www.geocities.com/mikesloane>
Images: <www.fotki.com/mikesloane>

New opinions are always suspected, and usually opposed, without any
other reason but because they are not already common. -John Locke,
philosopher (1632-1704)