[AJD] Model LA brake issue

Bruce Mahr martian at winco.net
Mon Sep 26 18:05:24 PDT 2005

John: What type and weight of oil are you using? I don't know what the LA
takes, but my 70 did exactly the same thing and pressing on the brake pedals
to lightly seat the brake linings made the noise quit. I was running  80W90
oil in the trans. and rearend and changed it to 85W140 and the noise has
never reappeared. Don't know if this will help you or not, but have had to
do the same thing on several customer's Waterloo tractors with the same
results.

Bruce Mahr