[AT] Plow Day

DAVIESW739 at aol.com DAVIESW739 at aol.com
Mon Sep 19 21:11:38 PDT 2005

I should have done that instead of plowing up  the whole 4 acres that my
partner an I are fixing up for an alfalfa field. I had  to use my 2 bottom plow
because my Case LA couldn't pull the 4 bottom though  that hard soil. Boy I mean
hard it almost stalled with the 2 bottom  plow.
Well we got all plowed and disked and harrowed and added several tons  of
Horse manure and sawdust so that it should be a lot better than it  was.

Hey next time I'm going to get some of the locals with old tractors  to help
out.

Walt Davies
Cooper Hollow Farm
Monmouth, OR  97361