[AT] No smoking please

charlie hill chill8 at cox.net
Mon Sep 19 04:04:16 PDT 2005

Duncan if you put  an inline filter on it make sure it is greatly oversized.
Don't use one rated for a 20 hp engine.  Get one that would work on a truck
or full sized car engine.  Since our old tractors are mostly gravity fuel
systems small fuel filters restrict the flow too much.  You probably already
know that but just in case.

Charlie