[AT] portable welder

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Sep 18 23:23:33 PDT 2005

Charlie
That strange contraption you refer to is a remnant of horse drawn conveyance
era. They were referred to as a closed in cutter and used for winter travel.
Complete with wood stove they made a fairly comfortable means of travelling
in winter by horse. I was a little too young to get in on that but I can
recall seeing some of the old cutters parked in the bushes gradually rotting
away.